Магазин:+48 22 666 37 27
Трейдер:+48 22 498 90 90
Оптовая Торговля:+48 22 666 37 27
Жалобы:+48 22 852 11 38
Бухгалтерия:+48 22 664 48 15
Факс:+48 22 666 37 28
8:00 - 18:00, Пон. - Пят.
8:00 - 18:00, Пон. - Пят.
ИнформацияPłatność i Dostawa
The Kidde 10LLDCO is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm which includes a digital display feature and uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The 10LLDCO alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The Kidde 10LLDCO provides you and your family with a loud warning signal in response to elevated levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The unit contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 11-999 PPM (parts per million). The 10LLDCO will also detect and store concentration levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10 year lifetime guarantee on both alarm and integral batteries.
- Electrochemical Technology - Extra sensitive Carbon Monoxide detection state-of-the-art electrochemical technology.
- Sensitivity: 10ppm (parts per million) CO gas.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery - No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Digital Display - Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million)
- Checks the environment for CO once every second – much shorter intervals than competing products
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Peak Level Memory - Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Sound alarm - Loud 85db piercing alarm function.
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
- Easy to fit and use – no complicated wiring required.
- End of Life warning signal - Alerts you when alarm needs replacing.
- Multiple Mounting Options - wall / stand.
- Includes 'free-standing' option - ideal for travel purposes.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning - Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation.
- Approved by BSI to EN50291.2010 Part 1 / CE Approved.
|Sensor||Electrochemical with de-ionised water electrolyte, sampling once every second|
|Instillation position||Wall mounted or free standing|
|Life of alarm||Minimum of 10-year sensor life|
|Test/Reset button||Tests the CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm|
|Peak level button||For tracking the maximum CO level detected between resets|
|End of Life alarm||Warning signal alerts when alarm needs replacing|
|Power supply||Sealed, no replaceable FDK (Fuji) lithium battery with a ten-year capacity|
|Product dimensions||118 x 70 x 40mm|
|Alarm Sound||At least 85dB at 3 metres|
|Operating temp.||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity range||10 - 90% relative humidity (RH)|
|Warranty (YRS)||10 years (from date of purchase, including batteries)|
|Approvals||BSI Kitemarked to EN50291:2010 Part 1 / CE Approved|