Verkauf:+48 22 666 37 27
Großhandel:+48 22 498 90 90
Großhandel:+48 22 666 37 27
Service:+48 22 852 11 38
Buchhaltung:+48 22 664 48 15
Fax:+48 22 666 37 28
Öffnen Sie Stunden
8:00 - 18:00, Mon - Frei.
8:00 - 18:00, Mon - Frei.
InformationPłatność i Dostawa
The Kidde 7CO carbon monoxide detector is a new Kidde detector with 10 year guarantee. As most detectors only last 5 to 7 years this is a marked improvement and a sign of reliability. It lasts 40% longer than any other CO alarm! It provides continuous protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide gas which can be produces from poorly burning appliances or blocked chimneys. The Kidde 7CO features two LED's. Red illuminates when the alarm has detected CO in the atmosphere and green confirms that DC power is present. The alarm can either be installed on a wall or just placed on a tabletop or shelf for added convenience. It is also ideal for use when on holiday, in rented accommodation or for use in caravans and boats and complies with the very latest EN50291.2010 standards, Parts 1 & 2 (boats and caravans). The alarm has an end of life warning to replace the unit after ten years protection.
- Approved for using in domestic premises, boats and caravans.
- Electrochemical Technology - Extra sensitive Carbon Monoxide detection state-of-the-art electrochemical technology.
- Sensitivity: 10ppm (parts per million) CO gas.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Sound alarm - Loud 85db piercing alarm function.
- Battery Operated (3AA’s included) - Provides protection during power outages.
- Battery Lockout System - Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
- Easy to fit and use – no complicated wiring required.
- Low Battery Signal - Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
- End of Life warning signal - Alerts you when alarm needs replacing.
- Multiple Mounting Options - wall / stand.
- Includes 'free-standing' option - ideal for travel purposes.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning - Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation.
- Approved by BSI to EN50291.2010 Part 1 and 2 (boats and caravans) / CE Approved
|Sensor||Electrochemical CO Sensor|
|Instillation position||Wall mounted or free standing|
|Life of alarm||Minimum of 10-year sensor life|
|Test/Reset button||Tests the CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm|
|Peak level button||No|
|End of Life alarm||Warning signal alerts when alarm needs replacing|
|Power supply||3 x 1,5V AA alkaline batteries (included)|
|Product weight||160g including batteries|
|Product dimensions||118 x 70 x 40mm|
|Alarm Sound||At least 85dB at 3 metres|
|Operating temp.||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity range||10 - 90% relative humidity (RH)|
|Warranty (YRS)||10 years (from date of purchase, excluding batteries)|
|Approvals||BSI Kitemarked to EN50291:2010 Part 1 and 2 (boats and caravans) / CE Approved|