Магазин:+48 22 666 37 27
Трейдер:+48 22 498 90 90
Оптовая Торговля:+48 22 666 37 27
Жалобы:+48 22 852 11 38
Бухгалтерия:+48 22 664 48 15
Факс:+48 22 666 37 28
8:00 - 18:00, Пон. - Пят.
8:00 - 18:00, Пон. - Пят.
ИнформацияPłatność i Dostawa
The Kidde 5DCO is a battery operated carbon monoxide detector which digitally displays carbon monoxide readings that are taken every 15 seconds, indicating any changes in CO levels. The battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. When the batteries are low the unit will chirp every 60 seconds and the red LED will flash to warn you that a battery replacement is needed. End of life warning signal alerts you when the alarm needs replacing. The Kidde 5DCO has a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and has a 7-year limited warranty. The alarm can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Electrochemical Technology - Extra sensitive Carbon Monoxide detection state-of-the-art electrochemical technology.
- Sensitivity: 10ppm (parts per million) CO gas.
- Digital Display - Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory - Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Sound alarm - Loud 85db piercing alarm function.
- Battery Operated (3AA’s included) - Provides protection during power outages.
- Battery Lockout System - Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
- Easy to fit and use – no complicated wiring required.
- Low Battery Signal - Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
- End of Life warning signal - Alerts you when alarm needs replacing.
- Multiple Mounting Options - wall / stand.
- Includes 'free-standing' option - ideal for travel purposes.
- 7-Year End of Life Warning - Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 7-years of operation
- Approved by BSI to EN50291:2010 Part 1 / CE Approved.
|Sensor||Electrochemical CO Sensor|
|Instillation position||Wall mounted or free standing|
|Life of alarm||Minimum of 7-year sensor life|
|Test/Reset button||Tests the CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm|
|Peak level button||For tracking the maximum CO level detected between resets|
|End of Life alarm||Warning signal alerts when alarm needs replacing|
|Power supply||3 x 1,5V AA alkaline batteries (included)|
|Product weight||160g including batteries|
|Product dimensions||118 x 70 x 40mm|
|Alarm Sound||At least 85dB at 3 metres|
|Operating temp.||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity range||10 - 90% relative humidity (RH)|
|Warranty (YRS)||7 years (from date of purchase, excluding batteries)|
|Approvals||BSI Kitemarked to EN 50291:2010 Part 1 / CE Approved|