Retail:+48 22 666 37 27
Sales office:+48 22 498 90 90
Wholesale:+48 22 666 37 27
Service:+48 22 852 11 38
Bookkeeping:+48 22 664 48 15
Fax:+48 22 666 37 28
8:00 - 18:00, Mon. - Fri.
8:00 - 18:00, Mon. - Fri.
InformationPłatność i Dostawa
The Kidde 7DCO carbon monoxide alarm continuously monitors for the presence of deadly carbon monoxide in the home providing a constant protection against its effects. As well as twin red and green LED's, the Kidde 7DCO features a digital display that continuously displays CO levels detected and Peak Level button which upon pressing will display the most recent CO readings, helping you to know levels detected in your absence. The alarm can either be installed on a wall or just placed on a tabletop or shelf for added convenience. It is also ideal for use when on holiday, in rented accommodation, or for use in caravans and boats and complies with the very latest EN50291:2010 standards, Parts 1 & 2 (boats and caravans). The Kidde 7DCO carbon monoxide alarm features an industry leading 10 year sensor life, meaning it lasts 40% longer than any other CO alarm. The alarm has an end of life warning to replace the unit after ten year's protection.
- Approved for using in domestic premises, boats and caravans.
- Electrochemical Technology - Extra sensitive Carbon Monoxide detection state-of-the-art electrochemical technology.
- Sensitivity: 10ppm (parts per million) CO gas.
- Digital Display - Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory - Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Sound alarm - Loud 85db piercing alarm function.
- Battery Operated (3AAs included) - Provides protection during power outages.
- Battery Lockout System - Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
- Easy to fit and use no complicated wiring required.
- Low Battery Signal - Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
- End of Life warning signal - Alerts you when alarm needs replacing.
- Multiple Mounting Options - wall / stand.
- Includes 'free-standing' option - ideal for travel purposes.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning - Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation.
- Approved by BSI to EN50291.2010 Part 1 and 2 (boats and caravans) / CE Approved.
|Sensor||Electrochemical CO Sensor|
|Instillation position||Wall mounted or free standing|
|Life of alarm||Minimum of 10-year sensor life|
|Test/Reset button||Tests the CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm|
|Peak level button||For tracking the maximum CO level detected between resets|
|End of Life alarm||Warning signal alerts when alarm needs replacing|
|Power supply||3 x 1,5V AA alkaline batteries (included)|
|Product weight||160g including batteries|
|Product dimensions||118 x 70 x 40mm|
|Alarm Sound||At least 85dB at 3 metres|
|Operating temp.||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity range||10 - 90% relative humidity (RH)|
|Warranty (YRS)||10 years (from date of purchase, excluding batteries)|
|Approvals||BSI Kitemarked to EN50291:2010 Part 1 and 2 (boats and caravans) / CE Approved|