What a party it was!
More than 4,000 fans enjoyed the concert on the occasion of LemON's 10th anniversary. The atmosphere was extremely hot!
Fortunately, firefighters and fire safety experts appeared on stage beforehand.
As part of a lecture prepared by firefighters, the audience gathered learned about the dangers of carbon monoxide and how to effectively protect themselves against such dangers.
Firefighters explained the principles of carbon monoxide detectors and indicated the best places to install them.
We carried out the educational action at our stand. We presented smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers and fire protection accessories, but we also had a lot of conversations and answered many questions. Most often, these related to the selection of detectors and fire extinguishers and the principles of their operation.
We are delighted to have had the opportunity to meet and talk with you.
We will remember this eventful evening for a long time!